Using roslibjs to publish the output of a topic to a URL
Using roslibjs to publish the output of a topic to a URL so that it can be used by a web application.
- Get the roscore running
- Get the service that needs to be published running
- Run the following command: roslaunch rosbridge_server rosbridge_websocket.launch
- To start a local webserver: python -m SimpleHTTPServer ( Do this from the location where the html file is located)
- To start a webserver on a remote machine: Allow the slave connect to the master and open the html file located locally on the remote machine.
- I have many friends back in India who are plann...
- Get the arm ...
- Download the Raspbian from the following link: ...
- Location of ...
- Autonomous Robotics
- Bandipur Forest – Mysore Palace
- Google Maps API
- Independence Day
- Nandi Hills
- Nvidia Jetson TK1
- RMAAC 2015
- Robotic Operating System
- University of Colorado Boulder